Draw Anything Draw Anything

The mic quality was a bit poor and the video was a little short, but I found it very entertaining none the less. Keep it up man, and you might just peg the front page.

Closure Steam Trailer Closure Steam Trailer

Amazing advertisement. Also, anyone saying "Oh, it's an ad, not a movie or a game, ZERO FOR YOU" should know that Closure WAS uploaded to Newgrounds, either as a demo, or as a full game, I'm not sure, but it came out in 2010. Anyways, the ad showed good game-play mechanics and was presented beautifully. 5/5 stars.

Glotion Sickness Glotion Sickness

Alright,im gonna offer you 10 bucks

for a metric ton of that stuff,thats probably more than you will get for a glob the size of jupiter

The Justin Bieber Show The Justin Bieber Show

OMGWTFMEHBRAINBEHBLEEDING!

They took,my FACE JUSTIN!

We Are Science Probes We Are Science Probes

awesome

@zoldknight that was NOT the message he was trying to get across,they lost their logic so they believed in something unreal,you dunce,anyway great vid and i'm surprised that something that was putting an anti-religious message got frontpaged,great job

Come Clarity Collab Come Clarity Collab

awesome

i am truly amazed,i didnt think anyone could reach into the space of my mind and combine all my thoughts and fears into one,awesome

Obesity Report -eCongress Obesity Report -eCongress

I SUPPORT THE MOVEMENT!

ive watched all of your vids,lotsa folks dont understand what ur saying or the big picture,nice job

The Maxwell Edison Story The Maxwell Edison Story

i always liked the song

i seen this on youtube already,done by another person than you,i think they stole it

Robbie Williams VS Eminem Robbie Williams VS Eminem

sucks

dont ever make anything else likethis,eminem rocks,and i feel like beating the living hell out of that moter fucking british peice of shit

Wesker's Addiction Wesker's Addiction